While many people are looking for the latest creativity hack, I take a different approach. I believe we must practice the fundamentals of a subject over and over again to become not just good but great at it.
That’s why I created this course, we will talk about fundamental creativity concepts (that many people overlook). I will answer what creativity is and we’ll take a look at top creativity elements. While I cannot promise that this course is going to make you the next Albert Einstein, I believe it will help you increase your creativity dramatically.
Here is what you will learn:
- What creativity is all about
- Creativity as a lifestyle
- Elements of creativity
- Self-doubt as a creativity killer and how to deal with it
- Criticism as a creativity killer and how to deal with it
- Opposing personality traits (my favorite concept)
- Creativity and your work process
- Creativity as a productivity engine
- and a lot more.
Just imagine what it would be to use creativity to brainstorm a never-ending flow of new ideas, to have the ability to look at a problem from different perspectives, to impress your colleagues with your creative skills!
If that sounds something that you’d like to achieve, I invite you to enroll in this course.